• Find/How Do I?

    Our non-emergency phone lines are down.
    Please call 248-348-0911 for police assistance.
    9-1-1 is not affected.

    Find answers to the most frequently asked questions and information about the most commonly used services.

    How Do I Report a Crime?

    How do I get a copy of an accident report?

    How do I find out about the ordinances for the City of South Lyon

    Can the police keep an eye on my house while I'm on vacation?

    Can I have the police store my guns while I'm on vacation?